"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Still Looking Elsewhere

>> Thursday, January 31, 2008

My motivation is still off today. And I know it’s bad because I can’t even bring myself to work on more vacation planning. Maybe it was because I was looking at all those Ireland listings yesterday and realizing that what would be affordable in US dollars was not so affordable when it came to euros.

Or my motivation could be off because it’s just so freakin’ cold here. Global warming, my a$$. So, since I couldn’t bring myself to do anything else I checked out some Panama properties.

Panama uses the US dollar so there’s no converting. And it’s warm. Which, even for this non-beach girl, is a big plus right now.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP