"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Baby News- Or Not

>> Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, it's 8pm and there is still no baby. It's closing in on 24 hours since my SIL went in to be induced. It's almost 16 hours since her water broke. She had an epidural about 2 hours ago.

I'm heading up to the hospital as support for my brother as both my mom and Amanda's mom have to leave.

Hmmm... Maybe before midnight?

1 comments:

Tamara B 8:59 AM  

ooh, no fun. I had a 37 hour one. It was ~19 hours after my water broke that Scott was delivered c-section.

I'm excited to hear the news about the new baby!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP