"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sure, I've Got Things to Do...

>> Friday, January 11, 2008

If you’re here on a Friday afternoon you must be clicking around the internet looking for something fun to do. I should be doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen or even getting dressed. Yes, I’m still in my pajamas… What of it?

According to this quiz I am not addicted to money:

10%How Addicted to Money Are You?

Sell Structured Settlement



I also did one that says my blog is family friendly:

structured settlements

Structured Settlements



And another on that says I am 77% financially secure:

77%Are you financially secure?

Settlement Quotes - Structured Settlement


Head over to the quiz page and have a bit of fun.

1 comments:

lila 7:19 AM  

I passed the family friendly test :)
On another note--they are calling Thompsone the winner of the South Carolina debate!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP