"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sigh

>> Friday, January 18, 2008

I just looked around my house and all I could do was sigh. I know I have a lot that needs done today. I must make a pumpkin swirl cheesecake, begin a Potato Gouda Cassarole and make sure I have all the ingredients for a green bean cassarole and tangy broccoli salad for our final Christmas tomorrow.

I also really need to clean. There are toys strewn all over my living room and Toby has been shedding like it's July. There is fur all over my house. And the vacuum on the main level quit so I have to haul the two ton Kirby upstairs. And the kitchen still has dirty pans from last night to be washed.

I would really like to exercise sometime today as I feel weak and blah and exercise always helps me perk up.

My mind has just gone blank. I've been looking at this screen for 5 minutes... and not typed a thing.

I really hope you skipped this post. How depressing...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP