"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Janine King Designs

>> Friday, January 25, 2008

Do you all remember the great laptop bag I got a while back?



Yep, it's a sweet bag.

Well, today I received it's little sidekick. Of course you will all recall that I got a Flip video camera for my birthday. No? Well, go check the link... I'll wait.

Welcome back.

Now, the Flip comes with a little velvet bag which is nice but not padded. So I asked for an "official" Flip case for Christmas. Which my brother and SIL got for me. And it sucked. (Amanda, I'm bringing it to you tomorrow. You can use it until you get what I'm about to show you.) It just didn't fit the Flip Ultra as well as I would have liked and the little clip that I wanted (so it wouldn't fall out of my purse) broke.

Besides, I like my stuff to be all matchy-matchy. So I ordered this great gadget keeper from Janine King Designs.

It fits my Flip so much better, the quality is so much better and the little clip- actual metal! It's nicely padded so I don't worry about my toy getting banged up. I absolutely love it!


Now, Janine has been creating these great bags for over 15 years and she has a great selection of fabrics and styles. Looking at her Etsy page I see she has some great bags on sale- including a laptop bag just like mine.

Oh, boy, do I know what will be included in scrap bribing next month! Until then, go over and check out her stuff. I really can't say enough good things about her!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP