"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What Happened to Friday?

>> Saturday, January 05, 2008

Yesterday is still a blur. After the very busy caucus day- which began at 6am for me- I was awake until midnight. Waking Friday morning... Ugh. I felt awful. So the morning was spent moving only when I had to so the girls didn't starve or injure themselves and I napped when Caelan did.

The rest of the day was a rush of getting the house cleaned and finishing cupcakes for my Mom's Group's progressive dinner.

Which ended at 9pm. I was in bed by 9:30. And didn't get out of bed until 12 hours later.

Thankfully the whirl of th holidays is behind me and my life can, possibly, return to some sense of normalcy.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP