"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Well, That Ruins My View

>> Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I can honestly say that I don’t do windows. Well, other than a quick spray with Windex and a swipe along the interior glass. Does that count?

I can also, with much certainty, say that I will not be cleaning the exterior windows of this house. And, unless it involves a garden hose and some of that spray on cleaner that you attach to said hose, neither will Doug. Never mind the fact that we don’t have the tools to clean our large windows; I have a fear of heights. And ladders wobble.

You might wonder why I am thinking about this today when the wind is howling and snow is blowing horizontal to the ground. Well, a bird let loose in flight and now my picture window is rather, um, disgusting.

I saw this Window Cleaning service online. Unfortunately their closest location is in northern Missouri. If they were closer I’d be making an appointment.

Bird poo. Yuck.

1 comments:

Jennifer 9:13 PM  

My daughter calls it "Bird stinky" we had some one the car today, while at the gas station she says " Daddy, you missed some bird stinky"

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP