"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Cleaning House

>> Monday, January 21, 2008

Well, not technically. Although I should be as my house is a mess. What I am actually doing is "cleaning harddrive". I am going through all the photos on my computer, figuring out what is saved on the external HD, what is in my offsite storage, what is already on a disk somewhere, what should be on a disk and what can be discarded.

It's a big job. And one I hate. Because even though I know that putting my photos on a disk is actually the safest way to keep them (ok, the safest thing is to have photos backed up in at least three locations- CD, external HD & online storage) it makes me nervous to delete them from my computer. It just seems so final...

OK, one disk down...

And away they go. Hello disk space...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP