"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Shhhh...

>> Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, the morning is over (school for Brenna and lots of errands for Caelan and I) and quiet time has begun.

It's almost 50 degrees outside but the wind destroys any chance of outside play this afternoon. And tomorrow will be back down to 22. Gotta love the midwest.

So much to work on today... Bills to be paid, volunteers to round up for the nursery at church, insurance paperwork to fill out...

And I want to get something new up over at my travel blog (the pretty link there to the left).

I suppose I should get on it, then.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP