"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ireland, Chocolate & Deals

>> Friday, January 18, 2008

The cheesecake is in the oven, a load of clothes was just taken out of the dryer and the washing machine is on a cleaning cycle. So I checked my emails and got a reminder that my grandmother’s birthday is coming up. On February 14- Valentine’s Day.

That means I have a few things to buy. Because you all know what comes after Valentine’s Day this year- IRELAND!

Because I always try to get the best deals on great stuff, I decided to head over to Coupon Chief to see what kind of deals I can find.

We still need some travel stuff so I was really happy to see the Magellan’s coupons. They have lots of stuff that I can't easily find here and great brands.

And since Valentine's Day is all about chocolate (yes, it is!) I went directly to the ChocolateSource deals. They have premier baking chocolate- and I love to bake.

Of course I can always fall back to my standby- Target specials. I can always find good stuff there.

Do you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP