"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Chocolate For All!

>> Thursday, January 31, 2008

I like chocolate. A lot. In fact, I’m kind of a chocolate snob. Because there really is a difference in chocolates. With a good, rich piece of chocolate I am able to really saver one piece (ok, maybe two) and be done. With inexpensive chocolate I just can’t get the same fulfillment. So I eat more.

I honestly wasn’t aware that you could even buy Organic Valentine's Chocolate, but it makes sense as you make chocolate from cocoa beans.

KatesCaringGifts.com carries a variety of organic chocolates (and even vegan varieties) created by master chocolatiers and specially packaged for Valentine’s Day. Searching the site I also found organic chocolate massage oil and passion candles.

Any gift ideas popping into your mind?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP