"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feeling Lazy

>> Saturday, January 12, 2008

I am feeling incredibly lazy today. Since we don’t have anywhere to be I am considering leaving on my lounging pants and t-shirt (read: pajamas), putting on a bra and calling it good. Which will work if I can ignore the fact that I really need to shampoo my hair.

I just booked our first two nights in Ireland and am working on the lists of things to take on the plane and things to send ahead. I am considering buying some dry shampoo. I found, on my previous trips to the British Isles, that it is best to shower at night because it often rains during the day so doing your hair in the morning can be quite a waste of time. Unfortunately my hair always looks best after a wash. That’s where this new dry shampoo comes in. It’s better than the old baby powder method- which worked well but my hair isn’t white. It will absorb the scalp oils from sleeping; give my hair some body and a bit of shine. A perfect quick fix.

Yep, I think I’ll get two bottles. The more I think about it the more I realize it would be nice to have- just in case I feel lazy. Like today.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP