"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Is Your Phone Just a Phone?

>> Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I remember my first cell phone. It was roughly 2 pounds and looked like a cordless phone did- about 10 years ago. It wasn’t “the brick” but it was much bigger than what I have today.

Phones are so much more than phones, now, too. My phone keeps track of my schedule, take pictures, send email and serve as my alarm clock. Oh, it makes calls, too. With Cell Phone Wallpapers, customizable ring tones, screen savers and games your phone can be practically anything you need it to be.

Is your phone more than a phone? What's your favorite feature?

1 comments:

WILLIAM 7:22 AM  

I have a blackberry and my favorite feature is the internet access.

I loive being able to check scores of games or drudge report or other news from anywhere.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP