"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Gadets and the Goodies That Go With Them

>> Thursday, January 17, 2008

I’m a gadget girl. Oh, I’m not so bad as I once was, but I still like my gadgets.

Take cell phones, for example. I would love to have one that is basically a mini computer that happens to make phone calls. I don’t need it, of course. I most likely wouldn’t even use the features that I find so fun. Heck, the one I have now can connect to the internet- and I rarely do that!

But because I like gadgets I also like the goodies that go with them. There are so many Cell Phone Accessories that I didn’t even know existed! Cases and charms, headsets and scratch remover. My local store doesn’t have half this stuff.

SFPlanet has tons of gadgety goodies. I found stuff for my camera and my laptop. Nothing for my Flipvideo, though. They say, though, that if they don’t have it they will try to find it… I really want a decent case.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP