"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Have You Been Yet?

>> Friday, January 11, 2008

Have you been over to check out my new blog? I'm still in the process of moving recipes and adding more, but I am really liking how everything is coming togther.

I have been doing a "Fab Food Friday" post for quite a while now and they weren't really organized to my satisfaction here on Iowa Geek. Now it's possible to search my recipes by type (breakfast, lunch, dinner), ingredient (beef, pork, chocolate, meatless) and even some styles (Italian, Mexican, Chinese).

Just click the pretty link below (it's also nestled on my sidebar to the left) and have a look. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP