"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

OK, So I May Be a Bit Off...

>> Friday, May 02, 2008

I have a strange little quirk to share with you. I think cufflinks are sexy. I’m not really sure why… Maybe it’s the whole suit thing, maybe it’s just that cufflinks take a man just a step above everyone else. I don’t know what it is but cufflinks are right up there with a kilt in my book.

Now, I can’t get Doug to wear a kilt (something about his being English… Which is quite silly as I can guarantee his day would have a happy ending) but I can get him to wear a shirt that requires cufflinks.

I just wish we lived someplace where dressing up was “done” more as I found some amazing Modern Cufflinks online at TateOssian.com. I know Doug would really like the globe design. And the picture frame cufflinks would be wonderful for a proud daddy.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP