"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My Mommy Rocks Because

>> Friday, May 02, 2008

I can call her (like I did yesterday) and ask if she has any free time so I can escape my house for just a couple of hours- sans children- and she will fit us into her schedule.

Today, from 11am til 1pm, my mom will watch my kids. :) And they will all enjoy it.

But not as much as I will enjoy my two hours of freedom!!!

1 comments:

Birdie 9:16 PM  

and what pray tell did you do sans kids?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP