"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

How Do You Get Your Kicks?

>> Thursday, May 01, 2008

My 16 year old cousin babysits for my small church group every Thursday night. I pick her up between 3 and 4 pm and usually drop her off at home between 8:30 and 9. So, on average, she’s with us for 5 hours. I’m always around doing something and available so I pay her $20 every week.

But when holidays roll around I like to get her something to say thanks. Her birthday just passed and I missed it. I feel kind of badly and with the end of our Thursday group coming up I want to get her something nice. She’s kind of punk, pretty smart, and a little off-beat. So when I saw the Ed Hardy “tattooed” shoes at InfinityShoes.com I knew I had found something perfect.

I hadn’t heard of Infinity Shoes before, so I did a bit of research. It’s a New York store- they have locations all over the city- so the styles they carry are really fresh and hip. Just right for a picky teen.

They have shoes from designers I have never heard of like tsubo shoes, Miz Mooz and seychelles shoes to the well repected names like Keds, minnetonka boots, Clarks and Timberland.

Every aspect of shoe - work or play, fancy or functional. Hmmm, I'm sure I need a new pair of shoes, too.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP