"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The XFLOWSION Explosion

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I’ve fallen into a workout rut. Wait, let me rephrase that. I’ve fallen out of working out. I have some really nice equipment, too. A home gym and an elliptical machine that is nicer than the ones at the Y. And they sit in the other room, mostly unused. Why? Well, maybe because they are in a windowless room. I hate windowless rooms. I feel closed in. Or maybe because they are boring…

Or maybe I’m just making excuses because I am tired and working out just feels like such a hassle.

I just really want something fun that I don’t dread doing.

I just heard about XFLOWSION the other day and visited the website. It looks like a high-energy workout (something I definitely need- then maybe I can cut out the caffeine and avoid my mid-afternoon slump!) but it also looks like fun. And I’m definitely more likely to continue to exercise if I’m having fun.

I’m most interested in the “Body Blast” and “Calm Down Dog” videos. “Body Blast” is a total body toning, strengthening and flexibility workout while “Calm Down Dog” is a yoga-centric workout that relieves stress and tension (which I definitely need after a long day with the girls).

I’m gonna check this out… It definitely can’t hurt. How about you? Has anyone tried this? Or does anyone want to join me? Workouts are better in groups!

Post?slot_id=20980&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP