"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Office Geeks Beware!

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

I went to Staples today to get printer paper (50% back with the Staples Easy Rewards) and a few 5x7 photo mailers.

As I wandered the store (because I can't help it... I love the paper, the organization supplies, the pens... Yep, so low tech, I know...)

Anyway... I found a round bin filled with lovely desk supplies...

Colored and shaped paper clips...

Clamps in metallics, brights and designs...

Big thumbtacks...

And you could fill the little 4 part dish with as much as it would hold for a set price.

Two sizes. I controlled myself and got the small one. It could have been worse.

1 comments:

Jill 12:33 PM  

Office supplies - a little slice of heaven on earth.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP