"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Guess Where We Were Last Night

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I had big plans to do a write up about all the new things going on out at Geisler Family Farm. But my day was insane and I had much to catch up on that didn't get done yesterday, so this is all you get- a collage of photos.

Harvest Moon Collage


Because the Moon Maze was such a hit last year they are doing a Full Moon Maze again in October. I highly recommend it.
If you simply must read about it head over to Paula's. She got an excellent picture of the moon. Seriously, HOW? I couldn't get one and I tried every setting on my camera!

Right now I am beat. It's 8pm. I'm going to fold laundry and go to bed.

1 comments:

Paula Reece 10:51 AM  

It was SO much fun! I'm recommending it to everyone I know! (And even some people I DON'T know!) And for the moon pictures, I think I just used my flash. I know I tried both with and without the flash, but I think the flash pictures are the ones that turned out the best. Or maybe it's just because I'm so cool...:)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP