"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm No Digital Goddess...

>> Sunday, September 21, 2008

I’m always looking for ways to make my travel blog more eye catching and interesting. I’ve found and used many different online products but I still know so little about what is out there and what I can ultimately do. So I entered myself in the Roxio Extreme Digital Makeover contest.

It’s a very easy contest to enter- all you have to do is email your name, organization, phone number, email and digital dilemma to: digitalmakeover@roxio.com. No videos to make (because if you had the answers you wouldn’t need their help!

Go over and check out the episodes they’ve done. I especially like “A Walk in the Park” because they explain the Roxio photo show software (ps… It’s free!).

So check out this little clip and enter yourself for a digital makeover (and prizes!)


Post?slot_id=20795&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP