"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Apparently I'm Retro

>> Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm not sure how I feel about this...


Homecoming is this week in my suburb and the high school has a theme every day. One theme has something to do with "retro" or "blast from the past" or something like that.

And, apparently, my favorite jacket (that I admittedly haven't worn in years) is perfect. My cropped black leather biker jacket is now "retro".

Did I mention that she is pairing the jacket with a Guns N Roses t-shirt I purchased at a concert in 1991? A t-shirt that was rarely worn and is in perfect condition,I might add.

Sweet, huh? What's old is new again.

Except me. sigh

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP