"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Beware the Blitz!

>> Friday, September 12, 2008

I got a new "toy" today. My "new every two" finally came about last weekend- and not a minute too soon as my phone was being held together with tape. Too many drops on the floor (by a couple little girls whose names I won't mention), I expect. Apparently only phones that actually work are fun...

So after leaving Brenna at Lunch Bunch (followed by pre-school... WHEE! 3 1/2 hours of dealing with only one child!) Caelan and I went to Verizon.

Once upon a time I had everything you could get on a phone- and more. Every little bit you could do with it I did. Not so much any more. Now I just text (to Doug) and answer calls. I do really want to figure out how to put MP3s on here so I can listen to Glenn and Dave on my own schedule... (No, I don't have an iPod. Yes, I know how lame that is...) I'm pretty sure I'll have to do something with the microSD card...

This phone is so new that I bought the first one at the Verizon store I go to. They just unpacked them yesterday. It's so new they didn't have the software yet to transfer my phone book from my old phone. Annoying.

Now I just have to figure out how to use it... Which I am going to do now... Oh, sure, I could put away groceries, get stuff ready to bake a 3-layer cake, work on my travel website, or even (gasp!) relax but this place is called Iowa Geek for a reason... I'm gonna go geek out with my new toy for half an hour until we need to go pick up Brenna.

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 6:24 PM  

I want that phone! Is is super compact? I love the sliders.

I am the same way, I have to know how things work, it drives me nuts otherwise.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP