"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Lovely Saturday... And What Am I Doing?

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am listing items on eBay and Craig's List. Yep. I have stuff that didn't sell in the garage sale due to season (clothing) or cost (more than garage sale shoppers wanted to pay) or some other reason unknown to me (because I have good stuff...).

Anyway, fall is coming, gift giving season is approaching and I have debt I want gone. So my goal is to get all this stuff listed today.

It's a lofty goal, to be sure. It takes time to list stuff on eBay, describe it in a way that makes people want to buy it, do your research so you aren't over or under pricing, take the pictures and list it.

So... Why am I here writing? Because I've taken all the pictures (and edited them) and I've gotten 3 items listed. My computer is popping up a virus warning (apparently something has been quarantined because it was trying to install itself and I need to get rid of it) and it puts a pause in my typing. Annoying.

And in half an hour I need to go pick up Caelan's birthday cake and prepare for guests.

sigh

Back to work.

2 comments:

Laine 2:55 PM  

I am right there with ya! I have had no luck finding "open opportunities" at ppp, so I thought it's about time I looked more into social spark, plus I need to get up a bunch of ebay stuff that the kids are well grown out of. Looks like you are getting some work tho! Oh and I just noticed you had my blog on your page, thanks! ;) I appreciate that, tho lately I wouldn't say I'm so much of faith as more realistic... know what I mean?

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar 11:16 PM  

Needs to be on my list to, but oh where to find the time...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP