"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Expert Moving Advice

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

I know that at least one of my bloggy friends is packing up and moving soon (Hi Bob! Let me know which house you chose!) so when I found this blog that is chock full of moving advice from the experts at ABF I thought it might come in handy for someone else, as well.

ABF is a “you pack, we ship” company… Good for anal people like me who don’t trust strangers to pack my stuff the way I want it packed but who aren’t willing to drive a U-Haul (ever again) across state lines. Less expensive than a full service mover but easier on your posterior than a rental truck.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP