"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Got Mentioned in Budget Travel's Newsletter!

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I subscribe to lots of travel newsletters. (Gee... Go figure...) I also belong to lots of sites where I can input info and link back to my travel site in hopes of garnering more traffic.

Well, today the Budget Travel Newsletter had a link to my "My Budget Travel" page. This is where I upload photos and videos and write a little journal entry that leads readers to my Have Kid Will Travel site for more information. My mention is made under the header of "Contests" and my user name is iatraveler. The photo they are featuring is of the Cliffs of Moher.

Here's the link to the photo and here's the link to My Budget Travel page. Come visit!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP