"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Undecided Voters- a perspective

>> Thursday, October 07, 2004

Boudicca's Voice has an interesting look at Undecided Voters.

I must admit that I agreed heartily with her manicurist. I, too, was unable to watch the VP debate as John Edwards creeped me out in "trial lawyer" mode.

Be sure to visit her main page as well. She is a favorite of mine. Very witty with great perspective.

1 comments:

Bou 9:10 PM  

Holy Cow! Thank you for the link. I appreciate the nice things you said and will now spend the next couple days going over your blog!

I couldn't watch either. I know who I'm voting for. It's very interesting to watch the Undecideds flush things out. I hope they do vote. It's part of the process. I fear low voter turn out.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP