"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Kerry cheating?

>> Sunday, October 03, 2004

I don't know what to make of it. It could be yet another Kerry demonstration of Kerry gaming the system or it could be something innocuous.



UPDATE: Via Blogs for Bush

High resolution movie of Kerry taking ????? of his pocket. He is later unfolding paper on the podium...


More from Little Green Footballs


Pardon My English

1 comments:

Jody 7:01 AM  

I just read that! You beat me to the post!

When pressed on the fact that even brandishing a pen from his jacket would have violated debate rules, the Kerry staffer laughed, adding, "See you at the inauguration, Drudge".

Well, we know he had a pen, he could be seen writing with it! I said in my comment about the debate that he was too prepared. Hmmm,

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP