"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What Next?

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let's see...

The carpet cleaner will be here at 4pm, I need to get things picked up.

Doug got paid today, I need to pay bills.

I still haven't cleaned the bathroom that the cat used for the past 4 weeks. It's hideous. It will be a bleach cleaning with a few items just being thrown out.

Dishes need done.

So does more laundry.

I could really use a nap.

And the items I purchased at IKEA need to be put together so I can get organized again.

Oh, and after the carpets get cleaned I need to move the guest bedroom from the basement to the 2nd floor. The girls are rooming together now and Doug's brother will be arriving from Texas tomorrow.

Hmmm, I really feel like I am missing something...

1 comments:

Frosty 9:31 AM  

sounds like u got your work cut out for u. good luck!!
<3 Sarah

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP