"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Three Bottles of Woolite

>> Tuesday, November 13, 2007



Yep, that's them, my new "toys". Full of bells and whistles (ok, actually buttons and, well, buttons). I can't wait to steam something. Sad, I know. But I have to get caught up on regular laundry first.

The only downside... I bought 3 bottles of Woolite a week ago (regular, darks and colors) and can't use them because they aren't for high effeciency washers.

Three bottles of Woolite... Going to the first person who wants 'em.

5 comments:

Chris, Renae & Annie 4:08 PM  

I would love them!

And I have a ton of delicates to wash - I put them off till I have a bunch.

Anonymous 4:20 PM  

Congrats. I love my new washer and dryer.

Enjoy doing your first, uummm ...let's say 10 loads. The excitement is just so darned inconceivable. Isn't it?

Jody 4:54 PM  

Renae- I need your contact info!

jennhuff 6:14 PM  

congrats! we have a hich efficiency washer and dryer set also and i love it. kids think it fum to watch their stuff get washed too. so really it like a n entertainment center also.

Marie 7:20 AM  

Beauty!

You know, I use regular detergent in my front-loader & haven't had a problem. I'm guessing the Woolite might be fine (in small quantities).

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP