"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'll Go Faux

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One of my friends loves those home makeover shows. They fill her TiVo. Her absolute favorite is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I think she secretly hopes that they will come, destroy her home and replace it. Well, I guess we all kind of wish for something along those lines.

Me, I just wish for new Blinds. We currently have wood blinds in our basement and bedroom. They are so heavy it’s like playing tug of war every time I want to open them. But I do like the way they look. So, of course, I’ll keep them until they begin to deteriorate. But once they do, I am so getting faux wood blinds. I’m guessing they will weigh less… And they won't warp or crack with the changes in temperature and humidity.

Just one more thing added to the "Changes I want to Make in the House" list. Doug will be so pleased.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP