"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Good To Be Home

>> Monday, November 12, 2007

After our very tiring experience at the Mall of America on Saturday I was a bit hesitant about shopping at IKEA the next day. Luckily I had my list and knew *about* where everything was so I could get bin numbers to pick up the big items. We were able to zip through within and hour and fifteen minutes. And I only got a few things that weren't on my list. Even so I spent over $400... It was a big list.

Then it was lunch at Panera with my good friend Sheri and her daughter. Brenna loves to see her daughter and we were able to enjoy lunch. Of course there is never enough time to really dig in and talk about everything. Hopefully we will get to spend time together around Christmas.

The drive home was L O N G. Four stops for potty. Of course two of them were false alarms, but you don't tell a 3-year-old no.

Needelss to say, we all collapsed into bed early and slept hard.

It's good to be home.

1 comments:

Anonymous 3:05 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP