"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Never Enough

>> Friday, November 02, 2007

I just don't think you can ever have too many coupons. I will scour the internet for the best deal or code. I am relentless in my search for savings.

The first place I turn is usually CouponChief.com. The site is continuously updated and makes it so easy to find the best deal for me.

On our last few visits to Target Brenna has stopped to "feed" and brush the FurReal pony. She is infatuated with it! Doug has, very firmly, said "NO!" But still I watch the Target coupons- just in case. Because it would be cheaper than the real thing.

I really enjoy the ease of shopping online. One of my favorite retailers is eToys.com. Their prices are really nice, they can ship to multiple addresses (a BIG plus!) and they will gift wrap. Their customer service is really good, too. Last year I had a problem with a toy not being shipped and they took care of it and got it to Doug's niece just in time. They have a inflatable jumper that I am considering for Caelan at a really nice price, so I am watching for eToys coupons codes to save on the shipping.

CouponChief.com even has savings for travel. Which is, of course, what Doug & I will be giving each other. Nope, I'm not going to say the "I" word.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP