"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

But Nothing Looks Good

>> Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I haven't had much of an appetite this past week due to what I now know is a case of bronchitis and walking pnemonia. Ugh. So I must take a liquid cough syrup with codine and a pill. And I must take the pill with food.

That poses a couple of problems. First, nothing looks good. Second, I haven't been to the grocery store, other than to pick up medications and do a quick run-through so the fridge wasn't completely empty.

So... I grabbed some yogurt and string cheese for the girls as snacks, a pumpkin pie because I thought I would be likely to eat it, and a bag of Chicken Viola for dinner tonight as I know I won't want to cook.

In the past 16 hours I have had two slices of pie, each with a pill, and about a pot of tea. Blech.

1 comments:

Fantastagirl 12:17 PM  

mmmm pie...

Depending on the meds you could just eat an animal cracker or two..and have that count as food... but if you don't want to hear that, then - yes, you have to eat pie.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP