"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

They's Hitched

>> Thursday, November 01, 2007

A big congratualtions to my brother Jarod and his new wife Amanda!
*****************************************************
They decided to make things all legal like before the baby arrives. Not a bad idea, really, since the state makes it difficult to actually claim your own baby...
*****************************************************
"No, no,it's ok, you poor unwed mother... Now... What state and federal aid can we sign you up for?"

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:19 PM  

Hey, hey, hey....Im a poor unwed mother...

Jody 8:55 PM  

Yeah, but weren't you married when the baby was born? :)

The state is so rabid to get people signed up for welfare... They were in my room every day trying to get me to fill out paperwork. I told the over and over that I didn't qualify and even if I did that I didn't want it. I finally wrote GO AWAY in big letters across their paperwork...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP