"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

For Those "Other" Gifts

>> Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have people on my Christmas list that I don’t really know very well. People like our investment advisor… My chiropractor (who I can’t live without) and his staff… The teachers at Brenna’s pre-school… And personal clients of Doug’s who we need to thank for their business.

People this important to our livelihood, comfort and children deserve a thoughtful gift, something that conveys our thanks.

I usually turn to iGourmet for one of their holiday gift baskets. I actually received one of their gift baskets a few years ago – it was cheese - and was so impressed by the quality of their products that I ordered some for my boss. He was such a difficult guy to please- and he loved it! Since then I have used iGourmet often. And I always get a great “Thank You” from everyone I send them to.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP