"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

So, It's Been A While...

>> Sunday, November 25, 2007

How is everyone? I knew I hadn't posted in a few days... But since Thursday? Wow! That's why I was suffering withdrawls!

The round of out of town guests invading my home and birthday celebrations out of town has ended- just in time for Christmas celebrations to begin.

The Geeks will be venturing east next weekend to take in Prelude to Christmas at the Amana Colonies. I've said it before; we love the Amana Colonies. It's a great "mini-break" for us. Any Iowa bloggers over there that want to meet up on Sunday for lunch- or a chocolate break?

Also next weekend, before we leave, is my SILs baby shower. I'll be co-hosting but it will be at my other SILs house so we can get out of town by 4pm.

Next Friday is the last day of "Iowa Bribing". I've had a pretty good response so far but would love to have more- click here to see what I'm giving away and how to (easily!) enter. I'll be drawing Saturday morning.

Well, it's timeto get the girls to bed and I am still hacking like a pack-a-day smoker. I suppose I should visit the doctor again... Gah! I just want to be better already!

1 comments:

Iowa Bob 9:49 PM  

Glad to have you back Jody, missed your posts the last few days. Make sure you take care of yourself so that you are healthy by next week, and you can enjoy the Amana's to their fullest. I love the Amana's and I am looking forward to making them a regular travel location upon our return to Iowa.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP