"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The One Where Brenna Tells My Age

>> Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I got a lovely new toy for my birthday. Yes, it's my birthday. No, we're not doing anything special. After all, I did get to pick out a new washer and dryer last night.

I think I have mentioned before that all my siblings and their assorted broods gather together for family birthdays. We will band together to get a gift that we tend not to buy for ourselves. For both of my brothers we bought Nintendo DS, for my SIL we bought lots of pregnancy massages, for my BIL we bought a RC truck (no, I don't get it, but it was spendy). And I got a Flip Ultra.

Here is my first video- Brenna sings Happy Birthday to Mommy:


I love this thing! It's tiny- not much bigger than my cell phone- has 2x zoom, plugs right into the laptop; plus I can edit the videos and the software resizes them for internet sharing.

Did I mention it's under $200? Seriously, a great little camcorder for fun or travel. I highly recommend it. BTW- it's available in great colors like pink, lime and orange. FUN!

7 comments:

Anonymous 1:46 PM  

Oh man ...

I want
I want
I want

Why is this the story of my life?

:)

Marie 2:13 PM  

Happy birthday Jody!

Very cute video!

Jill 2:20 PM  

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

cchuff 6:42 PM  

Great video - love you, Mom

lila 8:50 AM  

Happy Birthday Jodi and so cute is your daughter.

PS... Faith just adored her winnings.
Well she will tell you herself when she comes over.

*carrie* 9:45 AM  

Oops--a day late! Hope you had a wonderful day. How sweet that Brenna sang to you!

sue 8:12 AM  

Happy Birthday! (Late)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP