"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Add Another Item to the List

>> Monday, November 26, 2007

Yesterday we took full advantage of Doug not working to organize the garage, bring in lawn furniture for winter and pull the Christmas decor from the attic.


Which is all well and good- except it showed me this:



Yikes! The floor is awful. Yes, yes, I know it's a garage. And I wouldn't be so bothered if it hadn't been painted once upon a time. Why people do a half-a$$ed job the first time around I just don't know. But now new garage floors are on "the list".

Yes, that list. The one that seems to grow longer every month we live here. Maybe when we move in 20 years my house will be just the way I want it!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP