"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's All Fuzzy

>> Monday, November 26, 2007

Well crap. It seems that my eyes have changed significantly in the past couple of days. Everything seems ok when I have my contacts on, but when I put on my glasses- which are the same prescription- it feels like I am looking through hazy water.

I have a nasty astigmatism that prevents me from getting LASIK and the other eye surgery options that have been offered to me involve quite a bit of downtime; which I don't have the luxury of right now.

So I suppose I will be making an appointment with an optometrist soon. Grrr...

My skin, my teth, now my eyes. I'm falling apart, I tell ya. APART!

1 comments:

sue 11:18 AM  

I, too, have the bad astigmatism. Dangit.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP