"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Great Minds and All That...

>> Friday, November 09, 2007

I received a nice comment and a great intro on the site of a fellow Iowan the other day.

Iowa Bob is an Iowa native currently living in California. He's conservative but has lots of liberal friends and even some liberal readers so his posts are well thought out and very eloquent.

He is realtively new to the world of blogging...

So, dear readers, go on over, say hello and tell Bob that Jody sent you.

1 comments:

Iowa Bob 10:33 PM  

Thank you so much Jody, I truly appreciate the help. Given the quality of your site, I am sure that any readers I pick up through you will be of the highest quality.

Thank you again, I hope I can live up to the high standard that you have set.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP