"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Counting Backwards

>> Wednesday, November 28, 2007

As I was driving Brenna to school this morning she announced, "I can count backwards!"

This actually caught me off guard because it came from left field. We had been talking about the turning cars beside us.

She begins, "Ten, nine," good so far. "Eight, thirty, six, five, four, three, two, one."

Hmmm... I think we might need to work on this. The only reason I can think of for sticking thirty in there is because mommy is 37, a fact she has just recently learned. But sometimes she forgets the thirty and mommy is seven.

Hmmm... can't I just be 30?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP