"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

An So Another Week Begins

>> Monday, November 19, 2007

How is it Monday again? We were so busy all weekend... It's not fair! I need a break!

Yesterday was a full day- beginning at 2:30am for me. Yes,2:30am. I woke and noticed that Doug wasn't in bed. He was working. Yep, working. On a conference call with 8 other people. Yes, it's insane. Thankfully he is paid by the hour.

He came upstairs and then my coughing began. I took some medicine and went downstairs so Doug could rest. Unfortunately every time I tried to lay down I began coughing. Which meant no laying down...

About 6:30am I took a shower and got dressed. Caelan woke; she and I made a Panera run for some breakfast pastries and went to the church to set up the nursery.

By 8:45am we were on the road, heading for Tama County and Doug's great-grandmother's 85th birthday party. It was an all day event. Church... Luncheon... Open House... Family back to GGma's house. We "escaped" the open house and had a rest at GGma's house before the rest of the family showed up.

We were home about 8pm. Exhausted.

On schedule for this week: household shopping, preparing for Doug's dad and his wife to arrive, I must start my Christmas shopping...

Oh, I'm sure there's more. I just can't think what right now. Must wake Doug & Brenna and begin my day.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP