"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Exploded

>> Friday, November 16, 2007

I used to have the greatest skin. I had no problem with pimples as a teen, or even in my 20s. As I reached my 30s things began to change and I was noticing more blackheads and painful cysts. A little bit of research and a few product changes and I was back to normal.

But now, after the birth of my lovely daughters, I am noticing that my skin just cannot find a happy place. I went to a dermatologist. She prescribed Retin-A. And now my skin is worse than ever. It’s dry and dull, rough with blackheads and the cysts have appeared as if conjured from the zit faerie.

Acne.com is a resource I found for all things acne: types of acne, causes of acne and myths.

They have a great section on adult acne and lists of treatments. I’m thinking I’ll be doing more research and concoct my own treatment again. Not even a dermatologist knows my skin as well as I do…

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP