"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Piles and Piles

>> Thursday, November 01, 2007

I am sitting here at my desk, the sounds of Caelan napping are floating through the monitor. The Backyardigans are entertaining Brenna is the other room.

My desk has 3 distinct piles of things that need to be done.

The rest of the desk is covered in things that should be added to these piles. Or they may actually need to become more piles.

I have three gifts to wrap, one entirely inappropriate birthday card to send and 12 more baby shower invites to fill out, address and send.

I want to sleep.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP