"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

There's No Place Like...

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

sigh

It’s getting cold outside. And overcast. And, well, blah. I really hate blah. It’s dreary and all I want to do is sleep. Fall and winter really make me want to get away. Funnily enough I don’t really want to head off to a sun and sand destination. I don’t mind cool and dreary weather as long as I’m seeing and experiencing new things.

Yeah, weird, I know.

So, to torture myself a bit (and to rub it in that I’m not going to Dublin this weekend for my anniversary) I was checking out the offerings over on Rentalo’s vacation rentals page.

As I was clicking through Ireland’s lodgings I saw that the Park Hotel in Kenmare is one of the offerings they have…

Isn’t it gorgeous? It’s one of the highest rated hotels in Ireland and through Rentalo you can contact the hotel directly and inquire about prices or services. In addition to hotels, Rentalo also lists Bed and Breakfasts and vacation rentals so you can really check out all your options in one convenient location.

And with the new “smart search” option I can filter out places that don’t accept children, have less than 2 bedrooms or don’t have double rooms. It’s a great resource for travel. Even if you’re just dreaming. Soon... I'll be there soon...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP