"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Precious Girls Club

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

A while back I gave away quite a few books titled A Little Bit of Faith... a story about a gilr named Katie who formed the Precious Girls Club when she moved to a new town.

If you received a book won't you leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it so I can share the feedback with MomSelect, who so generously sent the books out for me to share...

I also want to let everyone know that the Precious Girls Club website is now live and ready to explore. There are games and other activities as well as a virtual world where you daughter can design her own virtual character and room and view exclusive content and activities.

Right now you can try the Premium Rainbow Membership for free with this code: 3HWH-T9DX-RROK

If you have a precious girl in your life share this site with them- and then let me know what you thought!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP