"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Amanda- Are You Looking for Wedding Jewelry?

>> Wednesday, October 08, 2008

OK, so I know your “big day” was a year ago but since you’re celebrating it on your first anniversary I think you might want some nice Wedding Jewelry. The Freshwater Pearl & Crystal set (available in a variety of crystal colors!) would look great with a simple dress… (What’s your budget for that, by the way & when are we going shopping? I’m going to Minneapolis on the 21st if you want to ride along!) Oh, and it’s affordable!

Are you sure you’re not in the market for a Unity Candle? I’m thinking a small lighting ceremony in the middle of karaoke would be great! You guys could sing “You’re The One That I Want” while you light it!

1 comments:

Anonymous 10:23 PM  

Oh I don't know...I thought the dog tags were very nice...LOL

Amanda

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP