"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Looking Great Doesn't Have to Cost a Fortune

>> Tuesday, October 07, 2008

So… I’ve got this clothing budget… It’s $100 per month. Divided among 4 people- two of whom seem to be growing faster than I can clothe them- it doesn’t go far. So you know I am searching for some great Discount fashion.

Quite often than means scouring sale racks for discount clothing… Or perusing websites for end-of-season specials.

I also check out Heavenly Couture’s website. It’s full of good quality clothing priced at $17.95- or below! It’s amazing! And while it is predominately a “juniors clothing” site I can find pieces that will work on a not-yet-ancient woman. Like these:

So if you’re on a budget like me or if you just like to get more for your money and buycheap clothing I suggest a stop at heavenly Couture.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP